Received shipping notification 2 weeks ago and have not received
Hey guys I made a Facebook page so we can discuss shipping or any issues with the board!
How long is shipping, a lot people say it take to long and there review is getting deleted. Before you delete this, pls let’s us know what’s happening.
This board is amazing and would definitely get a five star if I was only reviewing the board. As most of these reviews are asking questions about shipping, I have answers. I ordered my board on 4/20 (yes dank meme), and I just received it today, 5/29. I actually contacted PayPal and almost tried to get a refund because I thought it wasn’t coming. It took four week just for my board to get to the US, but that’s not it. They then have to take it from their shipper, but then they give it to UPS, which took about another 4 days. As soon as UPS had it, it was smooth sailing, and I received shipping updates.
Now although it took a long time to ship, it was well worth the wait! I was able to get on my board today and had a blast. The board itself has everything I’d need. Nice flex, smooth acceleration, and fast as hell. I’m a big guy (210lbs) and it gets up and goes without a probably. It tackles hills super nicely as well. The things that I thought were a bit weird was 1.) The skateboard comes with no instructions so you have to figure out the board and remote yourself. 2.) There is a USB cover, but no USB port (but from the sounds of it, it was taken out and compensated by the hobbywing ESC). And 3.) I’m a noob to electric skateboards, so I have no idea what the adapter is for.
Over an amazing cheap board, and I’m super happy with my board!
- The range with the standard battery is really good. I was able to get about 24km on a single charge (speed set to high).
- Acceleration feels very smooth. I raced a Boosted Stealth and although it beat me on acceleration, the top speed is the same.
- Everything feels very durable. The belt shields are metal, and the plastic used for the electronics covers seems to be thick and durable.
- Handles road vibrations well. The deck is moderately flexible which helps a lot.
- There is no USB charging port on my model (purchased 04-2020). There appears to be a port, but when you remove the rubber dust cover there is just silicone where the USB port should be. Maybe this was a removed feature to compensate for the Hobbywing ESC.
- Because of the new ESC on this model, there is no display on the hand controller.